GreenCal Construction Installs Many Different Types of Windows on Homes throughout Fullerton and the Rest of Southern California
As a homeowner in Fullerton or another Southern California city, there are many different types of windows available to you. With so many styles, sizes, and materials to choose from, it can be challenging to know which option is best for your home. Here at GreenCal Construction, we are happy to guide you through every step of the selection process, answer any questions you may have, and help you find the replacement windows that best meet your needs and complement the architectural aesthetic of your home.
Partnering with GreenCal
With summer temperatures in Southern California routinely in the 80-90 degree range, it’s crucial to have windows with high performance ratings. When you partner with GreenCal for a window replacement, you can choose from several different types of windows, all carefully engineered by Amerimax to exceed industry standards for quality, value, and thermal efficiency.
Master Grande Series
Amerimax’s trademark Master Grande Series offers a number of style options, including:
- Traditional double hung, with two moveable sashes for increased ventilation and easy cleaning
- Twin and triple double hung, which can be installed in a common frame for a sleeker, more cohesive appearance
- Horizontal sliders, available in either 2- or 3-lite styles
- Picture windows, featuring a larger stationary lite for maximum viewing area
- 30-and 45-degree custom bay windows, which can make a room feel larger and offer vantage points that are unavailable with other types of windows
Craftsman Portrait Series
Just like the Master Grande line, the Craftsman Portrait Series offers picture windows and 2- and 3-lite horizontal sliders, but also includes:
- Traditional single hung, featuring one moveable sash and one fixed sash
- Additional common frame configuration options, such as picture-window-over-single-slider
- Optional special shapes
Aristocrat Casement Series
Casement windows are hinged and swing open like a door. This type of window offers excellent natural ventilation, especially in warmer climates like Southern California, and comes in a number of different styles, such as:
- Traditional casement – A vertical hinge allows the sash to swing open to the left or right
- Hopper – A horizontal hinged design allows the top of the sash to swing inward
- Awning – Like an upside-down hopper window, the bottom of the sash swings outward
For more information on the different types of windows we install, or to schedule an initial consultation to have the windows on your home replaced, contact GreenCal Construction today. We are based in Fullerton and proudly serve homeowners throughout Southern California.